The world’s first Ethereum GPU ASIC MINER in a standard 19-inch 1U industrial enclosure.
Build your mining farm wherever you want!
Our industrial 19-inch mining server will let you use the space more effectively and reach new heights in Crypto-currency mining!
Up to 400MH/s Ethereum mining hashrate! (ETH/ETC) and only 850W power consumption!
Can be used for mining crypto-coins like ETC, ETH, ZCash, XMR, and others that can be mined on NVidia GPU.
We offer you world’s first Ethereum/Zcash/XMR GPU MINER in a standard 19-inch 1U industrial enclosure.
It is the uniquely configured device, created with a specially developed server motherboard containing 8 or 12 NVIDIA GPU chips, with a power-independent 4-port Ethernet switch combined with a remote monitoring module.
With the NVminer, you will bу able to build your own mining farm just where you need it – in your home, office, or in any data center.
Rely on our easy-to-use devices with professional monitoring and management software – and get maximum profits with minimum efforts.
Our units have extended temperature control inside and outside, they are equipped with the professional ball bearing server fans.
Stable, reliable, profitable – right what you need!
Pre-orders are already available, the first delivery is scheduled for November 2017. Get yours RIGHT NOW!
- Lower price and power consumption - higher hashrate!
- Fully plug-and-play! No need to use any addition hardware!
- Thanks to professional ball bearing server fans, as well as the extended temperature control inside and outside, our mining system can guarantee a longer and much more stable service life.
- The system is equipped with a power-independent 4-port network switch, so that you could connect the devices to each other without the need of using external network switches. This will save your money and time.
- Each server has a power-independent monitoring and control module that can turn on and off, reboot the main system, and report on all parameters when needed. Besides, this module act as watchdog that will automatically take assertive actions when problems are detected.
- You can control the system remotely from your personal devices through the professional monitoring software with SMS notifications and “Telegram Bots”. Besides, there is an opportunity to manage and maintain all the units directly from our website.
- The size of the NVMiner is standard 19 inch server 1U height. This configuration will help you save space. The system has an easy-to-install design, this is why you will easily install it at home, work, data center, and anywhere else.
- One year of full warranty and 3 month of online support!
How NVMiner project was born?
- We are a friendly team of qualified professionals who research, develop, and create industrial server equipment since 2007.
- When the group of our engineers carried away by the idea of mining, we decided to build a powerful mining server – the one that would have a number of evident advantages as compared to other devices of the kind.
- First we decided to create a motherboard based on the Nvidia GP104 graphics chips (GTX 1070) with a distributed power stabilization system, 6 GB of GDDR5 per core, and put it into standard 19-inch 1U industrial server chasis.
- Then we developed the "core" of device, that based on Intel Atom C2508 processor that runs at 1.25 GHz, along with 4 GB of RAM.
- The Linux-based operating system on embedded an e-mmc flash or MSATA SSD will manage an entire mining process.
- We also decided to add built-in ethernet switch to those devices. That is a great idea! No more addition network equipment and kilometers of the ethernet wires are needed!
- We found a suitable power supply HP 500172-B21 at 1200 W, or will use similar size power supply.
- We also decided to add a power independent watchdog, which can prevent software and hardware hangings. It can turn on and off the device remotely.
- Then the hardware and software development were started...
- Now we are at the final stage of development. We have designed the motherboard prototype with the 8 and 12 NVIDIA GPUs, that will be placed it into a 19-inch industrial size servo case. As a result, we will offer you the standard 19 inch units, which can be installed in most data centers.
- We have already done some performance and thermal tests. Here is the tests results.
Still having doubts? Contact our managers and they will answer all your questions concerning our mining equipment.